Friday, May 23, 2008

heartbreak world

let’s all pack up and move this year
we’ll slip the liars and disappear

we’ll leave memories for auctioneers
and those just standing still

they’ll miss the taste of wanted you
call out your name, like i still do but
they haven’t said a word that’s true
and they only hold you down

in this heartbreak world of just imagine
with its tired talk of better days
in this heartbreak world, where nothing matters
come on, let’s make this dream that’s barely half awake come true

Matt Nathanson - Heartbreak World

So, my mum might take off tomorrow night. That will leave me on my own again. That will also mean I will be surviving on instant noodles, amongst other random junk, soon.

I feel rather elevated since it's a Friday. But my horoscope said this weekend may be slightly disappointing, despite looking all nice and peachy for now. Let's just ignore that for the time being.

No comments: