Thursday, May 22, 2008

happy knickers day

Just a shout out to wish my dear friend Knickers a happy 23rd Birthday. Stop growing please. If you get taller again when I come and visit next time I’ll make you the official real live mascot of our flagship product, Sausage Pimp.

Soon it will be Mich’s birthday too and I heard there’s a huge party happening this weekend in Singapore. If only I’m rich enough to just go off for the weekend. How awesome would that be! Wish I could be there. Party hard but don’t drink and drive ok. And don’t drink to the point where you end up doing funny things to each other either – that will be ferduckingly bizarre.

I have been applying for a few job vacancies but no luck thus far. I wonder if it’s because of my lack of experience or because my competitors just have far more impressive stuff under their sleeves. Either way it’s not good, as I want to get out of this damned place as soon as I can. I think this place is really starting to get to me.

That aside everything else is stagnant as always. I’d like to move out sometimes in the future…hopefully not too long from now. It’s be pretty blissful to have my own place where I can be in control of everything. Rent rates are not as bad as I thought they would be but I wonder what my likelihood like since I haven’t rented anywhere before?

So many things to think about.

But for now, I’m just looking forward to the end of the day so I can get out of here. Shanghai Dumplings and Chinese lesson lined up for tonight – let’s hope no one will get pushed down the stairs by some idiotic drunktard this time.

Update: I am bitterly aggravated at people who are doing well in their job/career move with multiple offers from big compenies and awesome career progression who also boasts about all of that while masking them behind a 'dilemma' so they don't sound like a show off. Screw you ferducktards.

Jealous? I obviously AM. But mainly bitter about this whole situation.

2 comments:

Yew Yingda Nicholas said...

Woosh... TQ TQ...

Just need to make sure Mich doesn't go in to shrieking fit while drunk... Speaking of drinking I better go sleep the booze off...

{chris} said...

Have you been drinking young man?

Oh wait, not so young anymore lar.

Hahaha kidding.

I'm so going to ask Mich to shriek 'ying daa daaa' at you again.